Resistance bands - The Best Alternative To Machines
Many people believe that resistance training is all about using dumbbells or lifting weights to add definition to muscles. Many prefer going to the gym and using the equipment there to achieve their fitness goals. But there is an easier option— resistance bands! You can use them in your own home, garden, gym or a park nearby.
Resistance bands are versatile, portable, and pretty affordable. All you need to know is how you can use them to get your desired results. Read on to find out how these bands are perfect for home workouts.
Benefits of working out with resistance bands
Want to intensify your home workout routine? Different types of resistance bands in varying strengths can help you with that. Here are 4 advantages of exercising with resistance bands in the comfort of your home.
1. Resistance bands build muscle strength
When exercising with resistance bands, you’re building muscle strength. They are safe and effectively work towards strengthening your bones as well. The best part is that resistance bands are beneficial for both lower and upper body training.
2. Flexibility is improved
Great for stretching, resistance bands improve your mobility and make you more flexible. Working out with resistance bands is perfect for individuals who wish to regain flexibility in their bodies.
3. They are lightweight and portable
They’re lightweight, and this is one of the major benefits of resistance bands. You can fit them easily in your bag and take them anywhere you like.
4. Perfect for rehabilitation purposes
Resistance bands can be used for various muscles. Hence they are ideal for those going through rehabilitation after an accident or someone with knee, shoulder, and hip injuries.
Why resistance bands are an excellent substitute for machines
Workout equipment and machines have their limitations. You might only be able to lift a certain amount of weight, at a specific angle while maintaining only one type of form. With resistance bands, you can break free from these limitations and work out all you want, depending on your fitness goals.
Wondering how you can use resistance bands as an alternative to machines?
If you used to exercise in a gym, you would probably rely on a cable pulley machine or cable machine for a pulling workout. While it is useful equipment for resistance training, resistance bands will provide the same results when working out at home. You can easily make your own pulley system with the help of resistance bands.
- They are amazing as you can do a home workoutwhenever and wherever you feel like. What’s even better is that you don’t have to worry about securing the resistance bands – you can either go for a wall mount or a door frame.
- Purchasing a cable machine would definitely put a dent in your wallet, and if you have limited space at home, that is a big no. Resistance bands can help you build strength and muscle mass conveniently through a home workout.
- Cables depend on the force of gravity, but with resistance bands, you get variable resistance. This means that more pressure is created when the band is stretched.
- Resistance bandsfollow your muscle strength curve better as compared to a cable machine. Because it offers variable resistance, the bands allow you to focus on specific parts and help in training them.
Now that you are aware of the benefits of resistance bands, what are you waiting for? Visit our website and get a variety of resistance bands at reasonable prices.